Natrodale Vitamin B12 & Folic Acid
• Vitamin B12 is an essential supplement for vegetarians, as this vitamin is found mainly in animal foods.
• Vitamin B12 is also important for healthy red blood cells and is used to treat some forms of anaemia.
• It is also important in energy metabolism for the breakdown of carbohydrates, fats and protein.
• Vitamin B12 is important in the metabolism and activity of Folic Acid. In combination, these two vitamins are used in the nutritional treatment of high homocysteine levels, as cardiovascular disease risk factor.
• It is essential for the maintenance of healthy nerve cells. A deficiency may result in irreversible nerve damage and even paralysis.
• Deficiency symptoms of Vitamin B12 include fatigue, muscle weakness, numbness and tingling of the hands and feet, memory loss, dementia and disorientation.
• Vitamin B12 supplementation is recommended to cancer patients undergoing chemotherapy.
• Individuals with Alzheimer’s Disease often have low levels of Vitamin B12, which is then recommended as supplement.
• Folic acid is important during periods of rapid cell division such as during pregnancy and infancy.
• It is essential for the development of red and white blood cells in the bone marrow and is recommended to help treat certain types of anemia.
• Folic Acid is an essential supplement during pregnancy for the prevention of neural tube defects and other complications during pregnancy.
• Folic acid helps to lower high homocysteine levels, associated with cardiovascular disease risk.
• Folic Acid supplementation is recommended to cancer patients undergoing chemotherapy.
Features & Benefits:
• Recommended during pregnancy
• Supports the nervous system
• Suitable for vegetarians
Recommended For: Pregnant women, vegetarians, individuals that lead pressured lifestyles and those who suffer with symptoms of fatigue.
Free From: Preservatives, artificial flavours, gluten and yeast
Directions For use: Take 1 tablet daily. Store in a cool dry place. Keep out of reach of children.
Pack Sizes: 50 Tablets
Nutritional Information per tablet %RDA per tablet
Vitamin B12 25ug 2500
Intrinsic Factor 18mg *
Folic Acid 25ug 12,5